Cashew Nuts (काजू)
Potato Cashew Curry is an effortless and delicious comfort & royal food with a loads of nutrition.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed 4 medium
- Cashewnuts soaked 15 (Make a Paste)
- Ghee 2-3 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Few Curry leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Sugar a pinch
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves and saute for a few seconds.
- Add cashew nuts paste, turmeric powder and saute( keep stirring) for a few seconds. Add boiled potatoes & water and mix well.
- Add sendha salt, spices and sugar. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with vrat paratha.