Potato Barfi Recipe
Cake and Muffin
Potato Barfi is the best dessert to have during the vrat/upvas and also for those people who wants to have some meetha in morning during fast.
Potato is a good source of vitamin C which helps strengthens the immune system, acts as an antioxidant.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Grated Coconut - 2 Cup
- Sugar- 2 Cup
- Boiled Potatoes - 3
- Milk Powder - 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Roasted Chopped Nuts
- First Mixture - Combine the grated coconut and sugar and cook for 10-15 minutes till the sugar starts leaving water. keep this mixture aside.
- Second Mixture - In another mixing bowl, grate the potato, add the milk powder and cardamom powder and mix well. Now combine both the mixtures.
- Heat ghee in a nonstick pan, cook the mixture on low heat, stirring continuously until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add more ghee, roasted nuts and continue cooking till the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Grease a barfi tray with ghee and pour the cooked mixture and spread evenly. Set aside to cool for 4-5 hours.