You can make your favourite pizza on your stove top itself.Yes,You heard it right! All you need to cook the crust on the tawa over a burner with toppings of yours choice.
- 4 thin crust pizza base (Use only thin crust pizza otherwise it not cook)
- 1/2 cup sliced coloured capsicum
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut and blanched babycorn
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut zucchini
- Dried mixed herbs for sprinkling
- Dry red chilli flakes (paprika) for sprinkling
- 1 cup Grated processed cheese
- 8 tsp oil for cooking
- Feel free to add toppings of your choice
Place a pizza base on a plate, put ¼th of the pizza sauce and spread it evenly.
Place a few capsicum, babycorn and zucchini evenly over it.
Now sprinkle, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and ¼ cup of cheese evenly over it.
Heat a non-stick pan/tava and spread 2 tsp of oil.
Place the pizza on it and cover it with a lid and cook on a very slow flame for approx. 4 to 5 minutes or till the base is crispy and the cheese has melted.
Cut each pizza into 4 pieces and serve immediately.