Pizza on a Pan (Tava) Recipe
Breakfast for Kids
You can make your favourite pizza on your stove top itself.Yes,You heard it right! All you need to cook the crust on the tawa over a burner with toppings of yours choice.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Thin crust pizza base (Use only thin crust pizza otherwise it will not cook) - 2
- Thinly sliced capsicum & tomato - One Cup
- Few diagonally cut babycorn
- Chopped spinach - Optional
- Salt & Dried mixed herbs for sprinkling
- Grated cheese - 1 Cup
- Pizza spread/tomato sauce & butter
- Place a pizza base on a plate and spread pizza sauce & butter on it evenly.
- Place capsicum,tomato, chopped spinach & babycorn evenly over it.
- Now sprinkle, salt & mixed herbs, chilli flakes and cheese evenly over it.
- Heat a non-stick pan, place a stand in the pan.
- Place the pizza on it and cover pan with a lid and cook on a very slow flame for approx. 4 to 5 minutes or till the base is crispy and the cheese has melted.
- As we are using thin crust pizza, it will not take much time to cook. Make sure you add thinly sliced vegetables.
- Cut each pizza into 4 pieces and serve immediately.