An omelete that looks like a pizza. The easiest & healthiest kind of pizza you could ever make for your family. This low carb pizza omelete requires few ingredients, and you can add extra toppings of yours choice.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of your favorite pizza toppings
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, water, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat oil. Add egg mixture. As egg begins to set, use a spatula to gently lift edges to allow uncooked egg to flow onto skillet. When egg is almost set on the surface, spread pizza sauce over the top. Sprinkle with cheese; add toppings
- Place lid on skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes - until cheese melts. Slide onto serving plate.