Pineapple Omelete Recipe
For a fruity touch to your omelete, try this pineapple omelet. This sweet and juicy flavors make omelete kid's favorite.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple - drained
- 1 Tablespoon apricot jam
- Powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- Filling Mixture- stirring together the pineapple, butter and jam in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, sugar, lemon zest and salt until frothy.
- Place a frying pan over medium-high heat and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan. As the egg begins to set, lift the edges with a spatula so uncooked egg can flow beneath. When the egg is completely set, spoon 1/4 of the topping mixture over one side of the omelet. Gently fold the omelet and transfer to a serving plate.
- Top each serving with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.