Peanut Potatoes Recipe
Peanut Potatoes is a quick, easy to make and tasty recipe. Adding roasted peanuts to the boiled potatoes is a great way to add a bit of crunch. Peanuts are an especially good source of healthful fats, protein, and fiber. They also contain plenty of potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, and B vitamins.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled Potatoes Cut into Cubes- 2
- Roasted peanuts coarsely crushed 1 tablespoon
- Sendha Namak & Black Pepper
- Coarse powder of dry roast cumin seeds, cloves, peppercorns and sesame seeds
- Few Curry Leaves
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add curry leaves, potato cubes & saute well.
- Add peanuts coarse powder & cook for few minutes. Add salt.
- Add coarse powder of dry roasted cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cloves, peppercorns and sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Potatoes should be well covered with this dry roast masala. Ready to enjoy