Paneer Bhurji Recipe
Paneer Bhurji is a great dish to start your day. Enjoy it a as a spread on toasted bread slice or with parathas or make a roll with this stuffing.
Total Time (Minutes):
- 250 grams paneer (crumbled)
- 1 tbsp besan / gram flour
- 3 tomato (finely chopped)
- Half capsicum (finely chopped)
- 4 spoons of water
- Half tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp kasuri methi (crushed)
- 2 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- One Fourth tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Half tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Third Fourth tsp salt
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, 1 tsp butter, and 1 tsp cumin in a pan. Saute well.
- Add 1 onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, and saute until onions turn golden brown.
- keeping the flame on low, add turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, and besan.
- Saute until the spices turn aromatic
- further, add 3 tomatoes and saute well.saute until the tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- also, add half capsicum and saute for a minute. Do not overcook
- now add water and mix adjusting the consistency as required.
- add crumbled paneer and mix well.
- cover and simmer for 2 minutes. do not overcook as the panner will turn chewy.
- now add half tsp garam masala, kasuri methi, and 2 tbsp coriander. mix well.
- enjoy paneer bhurji gravy with hot pulkas or stuffed parathas.