Chilla & Pancake
Coriander Leaves (धनिया)
Spinach is a rich source of Vitamin K which helps in promoting a the production of a protein called Osteocalc in that is responsible for stabilizing calcium in the bones.
In addition to being rich in vitamin K, spinach is also a great source of calcium and vitamin D, dietary fibre, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C, all of which are important nutrients that are good for bone health.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup Spinach (palak) chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 Onion
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour (Aata)
- 1/2 cup Oats (Optional)
- 1/2 cup Sooji (Semolina/ Rava)
- Oil, for cooking
- First blend spinach leaves and coriander in a mixer grinder to make a fine paste and keep aside.
- In a bowl, Add whole wheat flour (Aata) & rava and a little water such that the batter is thick still.
- Now add paste( we made it in first step), oats, onion, green chilli, and mix them well.
- Add water to adjust the consistency of the batter as it should be thick flowing consistency and not running.
- Take a scoop of batter and drop in the center of the tawa (Griddle) & spread it evenly.
- Add few drops of oil from the sides and in the center as well.
- Keep flipping & roast it from both the sides well.
- Serve it with chutney of your choice.