Palak Dhania Oats Chilla Recipe
Spinach is a rich source of Vitamin K which helps in promoting the production of a protein that is responsible for stabilizing calcium in the bones.
In addition to being rich in vitamin K, spinach is also a great source of calcium and vitamin D, dietary fibre, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C, all of which are important nutrients that are good for bone health.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Chopped Spinach/ Palak - 1 Cup
- Chopped Coriander Leaves - One fourth cup
- Chopped Onion - 1
- Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
- Powdered Oats - 2 Spoon - if available
- Besan - Half Cup
- Salt & Spice - To Taste
- First blend spinach leaves and coriander in a mixer grinder to make a fine paste and keep it aside. Add water gradually to make blending easier.
- In a bowl, Add whole wheat flour (Aata) & besan and a little water such that the batter is thick.
- Now add paste (we made it in first step), powdered oats, chopped onion and mix them well.
- Add water to adjust the consistency of the batter as it should be pourable flowing consistency and not running one. Add salt & chilli powder. Mix it.
- Take a scoop of batter and drop in the center of the tawa & spread it evenly.
- Add few drops of oil from the sides and in the center as well.
- Keep flipping & roast it from both the sides well.
- Ready to enjoy.