Omelete in Mug Recipe
Breakfast for Kids
Easy clean up, less time to spend, on the go breakfast still super healthy. Are you looking for this kind of dream breakfast? If answer is yes, then try this recipe and start the day with a protein-filled breakfast.
Customize the filling to what you are feeling that morning, how easy it is, that you only have 1 mug & 1 spoon to clean up, and the health benefits are superb.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 large eggs - beaten
- 2 or 3 Tablespoons Shredded cheese
- Chopped Vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a large microwave-safe mug with oil/butter.
- Place all ingredients in the mug and stir to mix.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- Insert the knife in the omelete, if it does not come clean. Then eggs are not completely set, continue to microwave in 20 second intervals until it is completely set.
- Run a knife around the edges of the omelet and slide it onto a serving plate