Sesame Seeds (तिल)
Oats might help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels and control appetite by causing a feeling of fullness. Oat bran might work by blocking the absorption from the gut of substances that contribute to heart disease, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- You can add Ragi powder too with oats.
- You can use unsalted peanuts
- You can replace jaggery with brown sugar.
- Avoid heating the jaggery for a long time & high flame because it will melt down and get burned quickly.
- You can add coconut powder too with nuts.
- Store it in an airtight container. Stays good for 15 days at room temperature.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Chopped nuts of your choice - half cup
- Sesame seeds (til) - half cup
- Cardamom powder (Elaichi) - 2 pinch
- Unseeded Dates khajoor - half cup
- Grated Jaggery (Gurr)- half cup
- Oats - 1 cup
- In a pan,dry roast nuts then add sesame seeds roast again and transfer into a plate
- In the same pan,dry roast oats and transfer to the above plate.
- To it, add cardamom powder, dates, jaggery and allow it to rest.
- Now transfer this into mixer jar to make a coarse powder.
- At last, transfer this mixture into a plate, take small dumpling and make round ladoos.