Oats might help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels and control appetite by causing a feeling of fullness. Oat bran might work by blocking the absorption from the gut of substances that contribute to heart disease, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- You can add Ragi powder too with oats.
- You can use unsalted peanuts
- You can replace jaggery with brown sugar.
- Avoid heating the jaggery for a long time & high flame because it will melt down and get burned quickly.
- You can add coconut powder too with nuts.
- Store it in an airtight container. Stays good for 15 days at room temperature.