Multigrain Pancake Recipe
East to make, full of fiber & vitamins, light and fluffy pancakes that are super tasty and healthy.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Multigrain Flour - 1 Cup
- All Purpose Flour/Maida - Half Cup
- Baking Powder - 1 Tea spoon
- Baking Soda - Half Teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract
- Melted Butter - 1 Tbsp
- Sugar - 3 to 5 spoon OR Less
- Mix dry ingredients (Multigrain Flour, All Purpose Flour/Maida, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Sugar)
- Now add vanilla extract, melted butter. Start adding milk gradually. We need a smooth pourable lumpfree batter.
- Heat a non stick pan/tava over medium heat, and grease it with oil. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake onto the tava/pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on top and the bottom is lightly browned.
- Flip and cook until browned on the other side.