Multigrain Dosa Recipe
Nutritious, wholesome, and loaded with fibres, multigrain dosa is best for your health. It contains a plethora of grains and millets that are of great nutritional value and perfect for your waistline.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Multigrain Flour - 4 Tbsp
- Rava - 1 Tbsp
- Chopped Curry Leaves & Green Chillies - 1 Spoon
- Salt & Spices
- Curd - 1 Tbsp
- Mix multigrain flour, rava, salt, spices, curd, curry leaves, green chillies in a bowl.
- Once mixed, add water. Mix well to make a lump free water
- Heat a tava. Great it with oil evenly. Spread a dosa on tava.
- Cook it on medium flame. When cooked, ready to serve.