Matar Paneer Chilla Recipe
Peas are rich in vitamin C, which makes it one of the best immunity building foods.The bite-sized peas can help you shed some quick pounds too. Peas are low in fat and also immensely low on calories as compared to heavier legumes. 100 grams of peas contains only 81 calories.
The high content of fibre too plays its role in weight reduction. Fibre helps induce the feeling of fullness which keeps you from bingeing into other foods.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Green Peas/Matar - 1 Cup
- Gram flour/Besan - 1 Cup
- Paneer (grated) - Half Cup
- Chopped Ginger & Chillies - Half Spoon
- Salt & Spices as per taste
- Grind matar and ginger into the mixer grinder, add water gradually & make a thick puree. Add two spoon water to make grinding process easier if required.
- Take this puree out in a bowl.
- In this bowl, now add besan, grated paneer, salt & spices. Add water gradually and make a lump free pourable batter.
- Heat a pan over low to medium flame. Grease it with oil.
- Take a large scoop of batter and drop in the center of the pan and gently spread to make chilla.
- Drizzle oil from the sides and cook it until you see brown spots on all sides. Cover it to speed up the cooking process.
- Once the bottom side is cooked, flip it and roast the other side. When cooked from both the sides, Serve it hot with chutney of your choice