Chilla & Pancake
Peas are rich in vitamin C, which makes it one of the best immunity building foods.The bite-sized peas can help you shed some quick pounds too. Peas are low in fat and also immensely low on calories as compared to heavier legumes. 100 grams of peas contains only 81 calories.
The high content of fibre too plays its role in weight reduction. Fibre helps induce the feeling of fullness which keeps you from bingeing into other foods.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup Green Peas (Matar), Steamed
- 1 cup Gram flour (besan) or any other flour you wish to add
- 1/2 cup Paneer (grated)
- 1 teaspoon chopped Ginger
- 2 chopped Green Chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin (Jeera) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grind matar, green chillies and ginger into the mixer grinder, add little water & make a thick puree.
- Take this puree out in a deep bowl.
- In this, Now add besan, grated paneer,turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt. Stir in water and whisk well to make a thick chilla batter.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat.
- Take a medium scoop of batter and drop in the center of the pan and gently spread to make chilla.
- Drizzle oil from the sides and cook it until you see brown spots on all sides.
- Once the bottom side is cooked, flip it and roast the other side. Keep flipping.
- Serve it hot with chutney of your choice.