Mango Yogurt Recipe
Custard and Pudding
A cup of mango yogurt is loaded with vitamins & minerals. Minerals like potassium (61gm), calcium (43 gm), magnesium (8 gm), phosphorous (5 gm), iron (0.9 gm), selenium (1 mcg), sodium (13 gm). One cup of mango contains about 60% of your daily requirement of vitamin C and 40% of daily requirement of vitamin A.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Fresh Hung Curd - 1 Cup
- Fresh Mango Pulp - Third Fourth Cup
- Chopped Mangoes - 4 Spoons
- Dry Mint Leaves Powder - to garnish
- Powdered Sugar - 2 Spoon -Optional
- Mix hung curd, mango pulp & sugar well in a glass bowl.
- Pout it into glasses. Garnish with mint leaves powder & chopped mangoes.
- Cover them with cling wrap & Refrigerate it.
- Note: You can make it in night & enjoy in the hot summer morning.