Lettuce (सलाद पत्ता)
Salad and Sprouts
When you want to present rice in a different style to yours guests then Lettuce Rice Bowl is an good option. Rice has its own unique subtle taste and sticky texture that bonds the strong flavor of different viands and side dishes to it, and this bonding tones down the strong flavor of salt, spices, and soya sauce that could be too powerful for the taste buds.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Half Cup Boiled Rice
- Paneer Cubes
- Sliced Mushroom
- Ginger garlic paste
- 1 scallion
- 1 Spoon soy sauce
- Salt & red pepper flakes
- Roasted peanuts
- In a pan, heat oil. Add paneer & mushroom. Cook until brown.
- Stir in ginger, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, red pepper flakes.
- Cook mixture well and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Keep it aside
- To serve, place lettuce leave on a plate. Place boiled rice & on top of boiled rice, scoop a heaping spoonful of mixture.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts.
- NOTE: While boiling rice, add little salt. You can use either brown or white rice.
- Soy sauce also has salt so add salt accordingly.
- When you pour mixture over the rice, make sure its super hot.