Lettuce Rice Bowl Recipe
Salad and Sprouts
Rice has its own unique subtle taste and sticky texture that bonds the strong flavor of different viands and side dishes to it, and this bonding tones down the strong flavor of salt, spices, and soya sauce that could be too powerful for the taste buds.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Half Cup Boiled Brown Rice
- Paneer Cubes
- Sliced Mushroom
- Ginger garlic paste
- 1 scallion
- 1 Spoon soy sauce
- Salt & red pepper flakes
- Roasted peanuts
- In a pan, heat oil. Add paneer & mushroom. Cook until brown.
- Stir in ginger, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, red pepper flakes.
- Cook mixture well and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Keep it aside
- To serve, place lettuce leave on a plate. Place boiled rice & on top of boiled rice, scoop a heaping spoonful of mixture.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts.