Kebab & Cutlet
Onions are a very good source of biotin and a good source of manganese, vitamin B6, copper, vitamin C, fiber, phosphorus, potassium, folate, and vitamin B1.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Onion Rings- 15 to 20
- Corn Flour/Starch- 4 Spoon
- Maida- 3 Tbsp
- Garlic Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Chaat Masala
- Bread Crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine corn flour, maida, garlic powder, chili powder and salt. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add water gradually in this & make a thick batter consistency.
- Take bread crumbs in a plate.
- Take one onions ring and dip it in the thick batter and coat it well. Now place the coated onion rings in the breadcrumbs and coat it again.Keep ready all the rings this way in another plate..
- Heat the oil in a pan & deep fry all rings on medium flame until they are golden brown and kurkuri.
- Remove on a tissue paper.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala over it & serve hot with chutney of yours choice.