Hot Apple Oatmeal Recipe
Custard and Pudding
The soluble fibre found in apples binds with fats in the intestine, which translates into lower cholesterol levels and a healthier you. One of the health benefits of apples most of us are willing to get. Many health problems are associated with being overweight, among them heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea.
To manage weight and improve overall health, doctors recommend a diet rich in fibre. Foods high in fibre, like apples, will fill you up without costing you too many calories.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Oats - 2 Cup
- Sugar/Honey - Half cup
- Ground cinnamon (Daalchini) - 2 Spoon
- Ground nutmeg (Jaayaphal) Optional - 1 Spoon
- Milk - 2.5 cup
- Chopped apple -2
- Dy roasted chopped nuts - 4 spoon
- Stir oats, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg together in a pan.
- Now add milk, chopped apple.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly for few minutes. Cook according to the consistency you want
- Garnish with nuts & fresh apple slices. Ready to enjoy hot apple otameal.