Cauliflower helps to reduce risks of cancer, heart and brain disorders. It keeps your eyes in good shape, maintains hormonal balance, help you to lose weight and flushes out the toxins from your body.
Moreover, cauliflower also protects your body from the harmful effeaulcts of ultraviolet radiation, diabetes, colitis, respiratory problems and hypertension. Cauliflower contains antioxidants that help to strengthen the immune system.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Ginger,green chilli paste - 2 Spoon
- Chopped Onion - 1 Tbsp
- Grated cauliflower - 1 Cup
- Few Chopped Coriander leaves
- Wheat Flour Dough - 1 Small Bowl
- Heat oil and saute ginger,green chilli paste & onion.
- Now add grated cauliflower (gobi) and saute for 5 to 8 minutes & in the end, add desired salt.
- Add coriander leaves (optional) and keep aside. Let it cool.
- Take a bowl and mix the wheat flour (aatta), little salt and enough water in it. If you want to make it more flavoursome add a spoonful ghee before kneading the dough.
- Knead the ingredients well in to a thick dough and keep aside for a few minutes.
- Take portions of the dough and make small balls out of them. Fill up with gobi mixture & roll it into paratha.
- Heat a tawa/griddle over medium flame. Once the tawa is sufficiently hot, place the paratha on top of the tawa and cook on both the sides.
- Once done, serve it hot with pickle, ketchup or curd.