Fruit Sticks Recipe (Kids Delight)
Breakfast for Kids
Fruit Sticks are great for a party or a picnic. To make fruit kebabs you will need some kebab sticks and a selection of fruits. Fruits like strawberries, kiwis, grapes and melon work well, but you can use whichever fruits you like.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Fruits cut in small (shape of your choice)
- Few bamboo sticks
- chocolate syrup/honey
- Thread fruits into a bamboooo skewer.
- Carefully push each piece of fruit onto a stick.
- Try to arrange in a color that it looks like rainbow shape. Cover it with cling foil & keep it in freeze to chill.
- When serving, drizzle chocoate syrup.
- You can use shape cutters to get star shape of fruits.