Kebab and Cutlet
Soya Chaap are packed with other essential nutrients, making them extremely important for people on diets, those who need to improve their overall health, and vegetarians and vegans throughout the world.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Soya Chaap- 4
- Soya Chunks- Half Cup
- Curd - 1 Tbsp
- All purpose flour - Half cup
- First take soya chaap & with the help of a knife, mark three cut across chaap.
- Soya Crumbs:- Make a Coarse powder of soya chunks & keep it aside.
- Marinate Batter:- curd, ginger paste, garam masala, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt. Mix all ingredients well. Now add soya chaap in this masala & coat all chaap with this masala very well. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Coating Batter: Take refined flour add water and make thin slurry. Add pepper & little salt.
- Now, take marinated chaap & dip them into coating batter & then coat it with soya crumbs.
- Fry soya chaap till golden brown and ready. Take out in a plate over tissue paper.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney/tomato sauce.