Chilla & Pancake
Corn is rich is in Vitamin B12, folic acid and iron which helps in the production of red blood cells in the body. It helps in reducing the risk of Anaemia, by supplying enough of the nutrients required to produce fresh Red blood cells.
According to nutritionists, 1 cup of raw corn contains 125 calories, 27 gm of carbohydrates, 4 gm of protein, 9 g of sugar, 2 g of fat and 75 mg of iron.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 cup Corn Flour
- 3 tablespoons Gram flour (besan)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, chopped
- Cooking oil
- Salt - To taste
- Add corn and besan flour, chopped onion, green chilli, grated ginger, dhania, salt.
- Mix everything adding little water at a time - the consistency of the chilla batter should be a little thick.
- Now heat a tava on medium flame, brush it with a little oil, pour a ladle full of the prepared mixture, spread it as your would spread a dosa and let it cook for a minute.
- Once the bottom of the chilla turns a little brown, flip over and cook the other side for another minute.
- Serve chilla with chutney of your choice.