Dahi Waale Aloo Recipe
Dahi Waale Aloo is an easy to make & delicious recipe that you can make in just 15 minutes if you have boiled potatoes ready. Boiled potatoes are cooked in tangy curd gravy with spices.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled Potatoes - 3
- Salt & spices
- Curd - Half Cup
- Water - One & Half Cup
- Dry Red chilli - 2
- Add 2 spoon oil in a pan. When its hot, add dry red chilli, cumin seeds, asafoetida, coriander powder, garam masala, chopped green chillies.
- Cook all spices on low flame till they release aroma.
- Add crumbled potatoes & mix all. Cook it on medium flame.
- Add water & cover it with lid. Cook it for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Now open the lid & add curd gradually. If pour curd in one go then it will turn into lumps. Add curd from left hand slowly in small batches & keep stirring from right hand.
- Keep stirring & cook for 2 to 4 minutes.
- In the end, add salt.
- NOTE : Add salt in the end else curd will turn into lumps.
- Add water according to consistency you need.