Cinnamon Apple Omelete Recipe
Since most people have digestive issues due to improper sleep or late eating habits, apples right in the morning, after waking up is a good idea. Thus, eating an apple in the morning can stimulate your bowel movement better than any other fruit.
It might sound little weird to try apple omelete but give it a try once, yours family will love it.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 3 large eggs
- 1 medium apple - peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoon cream
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat eggs with cream until fluffy; set aside.
- In a large skillet/frying pan, melt half (1 teaspoon) of the butter. Add apples, cinnamon and brown sugar. Saute until tender -- stirring often. Empty contents to a bowl or plate and set aside.
- Clean the frying pan. Melt remaining butter. Pour in egg mixture. Cook as you would an ordinary omelet. When eggs are 90 percent set, flip the omelet. In the center of the open-face omelet, spread the sour cream and top that with most of the apple mixture.
- Fold omelet and transfer to a plate. Top with remaining apple mixture. Sprinkle powdered sugar while serving.