Dark chocolate is rich in soluble fiber, antioxidants, fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and selenium.
Iron being one of the main components of dates, they enrich your blood with more iron which helps in carrying more oxygen.It regulates blood pressure and heart health: Being rich in potassium, dates help in regulating our blood pressure and helps stabilize the heart rate, hence protecting against different heart and coronary diseases.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- ¾ cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup roasted oats
- 4-5 dates, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Put dark chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and mix till it melts.
- Add oats, dates ,pistachio and peanut butter and mix well.
- Divide the chocolate-peanut butter into equal portions and shape into balls or square shape.
- Put pistachios in a bowl and coat the bar with it.