A sweet and easy to make Bengali delight is Chena Murki. Prepared with 3 key ingredients, it is really easy to make and tastes yum. You can prepare & store it in refrigerator.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Paneer- 250 gm
- Sugar- 1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder
- Water - 1 tsp
- Cut paneer into small cubes.
- Take a non stick pan. ( Sugar might stick to pan so make it non stick pan only)
- Add 1 cup sugar + half cup water & turn on the flame. Keep stirring. It will take approxi 2 to 4 minutes to make suagr syrup.
- How to check if syrup is ready:- .Stick a little syrup on your fingers and check. If it forms a single thread on cooling then the syrup is ready.
- Now add paneer cubes & cardamom powder.
- Cook on low flame until the sugar syrup reaches the setting consistency. Keep stirring regularly so that there is even coating over the paneer.
- Now take out coated sugar paneer cubes out of the pan. Don't take out extra sugar.
- Let it cool & store it in freeze. It taste best when chilled.