Cheese Spinach Omelette
High-quality protein from eggs and minerals and vitamins from spinach can give you a head start on meeting your daily nutrient requirements. This healthy breakfast can provide a variety of health benefits as part of a balanced diet.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 3 Spoon cream cheese
- 2 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon oil
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and chopped spinach. In a separate bowl, beat 2 eggs.
- Brush oil on the bottom of a frying pan. Preheat pan on medium heat, pour in beaten eggs.
- Cook until able to flip egg. Spread spinach cream cheese mixture onto cooked side of egg.
- Wait 30 seconds to ensure the other side of the egg is cooked, fold in half, let spinach cream cheese mixture melt.
- Serve hot.