Kebab and Cutlet
Cauliflower is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which lower oxidative stress and the presence of free radicals in our body. The important range of antioxidants found in cauliflower - including the vitamins listed above but also beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, caffeic acid, cinnamic acid, ferulic acid, quercetin, rutin and kaempferol - help reduce oxidative stress in the body.
When left unregulated, oxidative stress can lead to cancer and various other conditions.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 Cup Boiled Cauliflower
- Half Cup All purpose flour/Whole wheat flour
- Salt & spices
- Garlic paste
- 1 Egg
- Place boiled cauliflower on a cutting board and using a sharp knife, cut it into very small pieces.
- Cauliflower Mixture: In a glass bowl, mix the chopped cauliflower, flour, egg, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and stir until well combined.
- Grease the pan with oil. Scoop out 2- to 3-tablespoon mounds of the cauliflower mixture into the pan.
- Cook them on medium flame till golden brown. Flip them once.
- Serve hot.