Buckwheat is a powerhouse of nutrients. Being gluten free, it can be an excellent substitute for wheat, rye, barley and oats. It has a high content of fiber and protein, and significant amounts of iron and magnesium.
Besides, it contains all the eight essential amino acids. Buckwheat is also packed with phyto nutrients which are amazing disease fighting organic components.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Buckwheat flour - Half Cup
- Milk - Half to 1 Cup
- Sugar - 2 to 3 Spoon
- Coconut Flakes - 4 Spoon - If available
- Baking powder - Half Teaspoon
- Oil - 1 Spoon
- Chopped fruits & honey
- Add the buckwheat flour, sugar and baking powder, coconut flakes in a bowl. Mix well this dry ingredients.
- Now adding milk make a smooth, lump free pourable batter. Make sure to add milk gradually only to avoid runny batter.
- Heat a pan on low to medium heat & grease it with oil. Roughly pour 1 tbsp batter into the frying pan and cook it applying oil.
- Cover it with lid.
- Check & Flip. Cook from other side. Cook it on low to medium flame only.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top it with chopped fruits & honey.