Chilla & Pancake
Gram Flour (बेसन)
Gram flour (Besan), more popularly known as besan is a highly nutritions food which provides us with lots of health benefits. Owing to it’s high protein content it can be easily be consumed by vegetarians to fulfil their protein needs.
NOTE: Once its cooked, you can place 2-3 tbsp of stuffing (grated paneer, sliced capsicum) as well on one side of the chilla and roll (to make a cylinder shape).
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 Cup Besan
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- Few chopped green chillies
- Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- Corriandar Leaves
- Take Besan in a bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, green chilli, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and salt. Mix well.
- Add water and make a smooth batter.(Not very watery one)
- Heat a pan. Once hot, add a teaspoon of oil.
- When the oil is hot, pour in one spoonful of batter and spread it out evenly.
- Cook it on medium flame.
- Slowly flip it and cook the other side.
- It takes time to cook.
- Remove it from the pan.
- Serve with chutney of your choice.