Beguni Cutlet Recipe
The fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient content in eggplants all support heart health. Polyphenols in eggplant have been shown to have anti-cancer effects. Anthocyanins and chlorogenic acid protect cells from damage caused by free radicals and, in turn, prevent tumor growth and the invasion and spread of cancer cells.
Eggplant is low in calories, so it can contribute to a healthful, low-calorie diet. Khus khus seeds are good source of Omega-6 fatty acids, protein and dietary fibers. They also contain various phytochemicals , Vitamin B, Thiamin, Calcium and Manganese.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Besan - 1 Cup
- A pinch of turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Ginger & geen chilli paste
- Khus Khus - 1 Spoon
- Brinjal (Eggplant), sliced - 6 to 8
- Mustard Oil
- In a bowl, add ginger paste, green chillies, besan, turmeric powder, khuskhus and salt to combine.
- Pour required quantity of water and whisk the batter until smooth and thick.
- Add more water if required and prepare a smooth coating batter.
- Now cut the Brinjal plant in long slices and dip into this batter.
- Heat mustard oil in a large frying pan.
- Place the besan coated brinjal slices in the pan for deep frying.
- Cook well until golden brown on both sides. Keep the flame on medium only to get good crispy texture.
- Ready to enjoy.