Kebab & Cutlet
The fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient content in eggplants all support heart health. Polyphenols in eggplant have been shown to have anti-cancer effects. Anthocyanins and chlorogenic acid protect cells from damage caused by free radicals and, in turn, prevent tumor growth and the invasion and spread of cancer cells.
Eggplant is low in calories, so it can contribute to a healthful, low-calorie diet. Khus khus seeds are good source of Omega-6 fatty acids, protein and dietary fibers. They also contain various phytochemicals , Vitamin B, Thiamin, Calcium and Manganese.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 Cup Besan
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Khus Khus
- 5- 6 Brinjal (Eggplant), sliced
- 1 Cup Mustard Oil
- In a bowl, whisk together besan, turmeric powder and salt to combine.
- Add ginger paste and green chillies. Mix well.
- Pour required quantity of water and whisk the batter until smooth and thick.
- Add more water if required and prepare a spoon coating batter.
- Add khus khus and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Now cut the Brinjal plant in long slices and dip into the besan batter.
- Heat mustard oil in a large frying pan
- Place the besan coated brinjal slices in the pan for deep frying.
- Cook well until golden brown on both sides. Keep the flame on medium heat for thorough cooking. Make sure you don't overcook.
- Ready to serve.