Bathua is very rich in various nutrients like proteins, vitamins like vitamin C and minerals like iron, potassium, phosphorus and calcium. Bathua is very helpful for your bone and teeth because it is rich in vitamin C. The vitamin properties also act like immune stimulator and also antioxidant.
It helps for the production of connective tissue and collagen production.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
- Chopped & Washed Bathua - 1 Cup
- Salt & Spices- to taste
- Take finely chopped Chenopodium (Bathua) in a bowl & add salt, spices to it.
- Now add wheat flour and knead a smooth dough by adding water gradually.
- Divide the prepared dough into equal balls. Roll out paratha & cook on hot tava.
- Apply oil or ghee on top side then flip again pressing with a spatula and cook till they are slightly brown.