Pearl Millet (बाजरा)
Kebab and Cutlet
Pearl Millet is very powerful in controlling diabetes. Because of its high fibre content, it tends to digest slowly and release glucose at a slower rate as compared to other foods. This helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels for a long period of time.
As millets contain fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals like calcium and iron, they can be given to children and pregnant women.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup Bajra Flour
- 2-3 tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Salt as per taste
- Spices - 1/2 tsp each (turmeric powder,Coriander powder,red chilli powder,cumin powder)
- Water to knead the dough
- Oil - To Fry
- In a bowl, combine together bajra flour and whole wheat flour.
- Add spices. Mix well everything together.
- Add the milk to the mixture.
- Knead the dough.
- Keep it covered for 5-10 minutes. Heat up the required amount of oil for deep frying.
- NOTE - You can replace salt & spices with sugar & cardamom.
- Enjoy them hot.