Pearl Millet (बाजरा)
Pearl millet is very powerful in controlling diabetes. Because of its high fibre content, it tends to digest slowly and release glucose at a slower rate as compared to other foods. This helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels for a long period of time.
As millets contain fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals like calcium and iron, they can be given to children and pregnant women.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup Bajra flour
- 2 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- 3/4 cup Sugar powder
- as needed Milk
- as needed Oil For frying
- Take bajra flour in a bowl. Add roasted sesame seeds and sugar powder in it.
- Add desi ghee in this.
- Now add milk for a Pakoda consistency & mix well.
- Give 10 minutes rest to this batter.
- Now fry like pakoras on medium heat.
- Serve it hot.