Aloo Dahi Vada Recipe
Aloo Dahi Vada is a snack made with deep fried potato and served with chilled curd. It is a good option for those who want to eat something lighter, creamy & chilled.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled Potatoes - 2
- Chilled whisked Curd - 1 cup
- Buckwheat/Water Chestnut Flour – 3-4 tbsp
- Black pepper powder
- Roasted cumin powder
- Sendha salt
- Oil - To Fry
- Mix well (black pepper powder & sendha salt, buckwheat flour, mashed boiled potatoes) in a bowl. Knead a dough.
- Heat enough oil in a pan. While the oil is getting heated, pinch some mixture from the bowl and roll it into smooth ball. Then flatten it slightly.
- Drop the vadas in it and fry them on medium flame until they become golden brown from both the sides.
- Take some fried vada on a plate along with some whisked curd and sprinkle some sendha salt, roasted cumin powder.
- Ready to enjoy.