Nimbu Pudina Pani Recipe
Nimbu Pudina Pani helps to fight against the heat stroke during the hot summer days. It helps to hydrate your body. It also restores body salt after exercise or any physical activity. Lime is best source of vitamin C.
When combined with some herbs and spices like cumin powder, chat masala and black salt it just goes to a different level and act as a best coolant to your body.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Mint Leaves - Half Cup
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Black Salt
- Roasted Cumin Powder
- Lemon Juice - 8 Spoon
- Chilled Water - 2 Glass
- Ice cubes
- Place mint leaves, sugar or less to it, black salt and roasted cumin powder, lemon juice in a blender.
- Add little water and grind finely.
- Now strain it. You can store this in freeze & use later on too.
- Put ice cubes in a glass.
- Pour some ready mixture in the glasses then fill glasses with chilled water/soda & stir well. Check salt & lemon.
- Garnish with some lemon slices and mint leaves while serving.
- Serve it chilled.