Mango Minty Recipe
Made with mangoes puree and mint leaves, this Mango Minty is super cooling & refreshing drink and perfect for scorching summer.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Mango Puree - 2 Tbsp
- Few Mint Leaves
- Sugar - 1 Spoon
- Lemon Juice - Half Spoon
- Ice Cubes
- Muddle the mango puree, lime juice, sugar and mint leaves in a steel glass, crushing the mint as you go. Use the end of a rolling pin for this..
- First pour two spoon of mixture in a serving glass.
- Top up with soda water & stir, garnish with mint and serve immediately.
- NOTE: You can store this mixture in an air tight box in freeze.
- You can make this with limca too. Limca has sugar so no need to add more sugar.