Almond is a great natural source of zinc, vitamin E and selenium. They are also known to support blood circulation, improve hemoglobin levels and decrease cholesterol levels and thereby, help in the prevention of breast and lung cancer.
Almonds are very satisfying and that is why they are considered the perfect snack item for your healthy diet plan.You must give a try to Creamy Almond Soup (Winter Treat)
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Soaked Almond Paste - 1 Tbsp (Recipe Below)
- Veg Stock - 1.5 to 2 Cup ( Recipe Below)
- Butter - 1 Spoon
- All purpose flour - 1 Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- A Pinch of Nutmeg
- 10 to 15 Toasted Almond Flakes (For Garnishing)
- In a pan, melt the butter over low heat. Add all purpose flour & roast it around 30 seconds.
- Add soaked almond paste & veg stock. Mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Cook on low to medium flame for few minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with tosted almond flakes.
- Soaked Almond Paste Recipe: Soak almonds in water overnight. Drain and remove the skin. Blend them to a coarse paste.
- Veg Stock Recipe: Chopped Potato, cabbage, onion. Boil these vegetables in 3 to 4 cup of water. Strain the water using strainer. While straining, mash the boiled vegetables.