Coconut Rava Sheera Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Coconut Rava Sheera is made with semolina roasted in Ghee (clarified butter),flavored with cardamom or saffron and full of nutrition as loaded with nuts, jaggery. Cashews are full of magnesium. It is vital for healthy bones. About two-thirds of the magnesium in the human body is found in our bones.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Scraped Coconut - 2 cup
- Sauteed Cashewnuts (chopped) - Half Cup
- Ghee - One fourth cup
- Semolina (rava/suji) - One fourth cup
- Cardamom powder
- Jaggery - One & Half Cup
- Few strands of saffron
- Heat ghee in a pan, add rava and saute till fragrant. Add saffron, scraped coconut, roasted cashews, green cardamom powder and mix well & saute well for 5 minutes.
- Last, add jaggery and 1 cup water. Cook until jaggery melts & water evaporates.
- NOTE: Be careful, jaggery burns quickly so keep stirring.