Chilled Orange Basundi Recipe
Custard and Pudding
The most impressive nutritional aspect of oranges is their remarkably high vitamin C content. An average-sized orange contains 116 percent of your daily value. Vitamin C has great benefits for eye health, it reduce your risk of cataracts, promotes healthy ocular blood vessels and slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Orange Juice - Half Cup
- Milk - 3 to 4 Cup
- Condensed milk - Half Cup
- Green cardamom powder - Half Spoon
- Orange Pulp - Half Bowl
- Bring milk to a boil. Lower the heat. Let it cook & keep stirring continuously till reduced. Remove from heat, cool and transfer into a glass bowl.
- Add condensed milk and mix well. Add cardamom powder and orange juice now. Mix well.
- Referigerate it for half an hour as it tastes best when served chilled.
- When chilled, pour this into small glasses. While serving, put some orange pulp over it.