The nutritional content of beets is what makes them so good for people looking to lose weight. Because of their high levels of fiber, eating beets can leave you feeling fuller from eating less than other foods.
And, due to the low calorie content, this makes the food a healthy and effective addition to a weight-loss diet.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Beetroot (finely chopped) - 1 tbsp
- Black Salt - to taste
- Curd - 1 cup
- First blend chopped beetroot, black salt.
- Add little water to make blending easy. Sieve the juice into a bowl.
- Now blend beetroot juice, curd very well.
- Add more black salt if required.